We want to make the learning process something that is enjoyable and aligns with your background. Since we don’t take the time to teach the foundation of anatomy (ie muscles, skeletal system, etc) we want to make sure you feel confident attending a certification and not feeling lost. If you have any questions as to whether or not you meet our prerequisites, please email email@example.com. Remember, the prerequisites aren’t there to exclude anyone from certification but rather to be sure you aren’t feeling unprepared to learn.
- Must have a basic understanding of anatomy and as it relates to human movement
- Must have some formal education OR background in working with the human body, this includes yoga, personal training and any form of therapy
- Must be willing and able to physically participate in a low impact, therapeutic, and active format
- Must attend all hours of the workshop in order to obtain the certification
- Suggested reading is Anatomy Trains by Tom Myers and Eric’s webinar titled Fascia Made Simple if you want to refresh or expand your understanding fascial anatomy